Warranty and Guarantee
100% Risk Free Policy?
We have a 14-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our eyewear.
If you are unhappy for ANY REASON, you may return your eyeglasses for a full refund on your original order (except shipping, which is not refundable) or a one-time exchange at no cost. (Exchanges for higher-priced items will only be charged for the difference in price).
Simply follow the following instructions:
- Contact us online or via email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your eyeglasses. We will happily provide you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We cannot process or honor returns without an RMA number.
- Return the package within 14 days after receiving the RMA and make sure write the RMA number on the package. Refunds can only be issued after we have received the original merchandise back.
- Returned items must be in original condition in the hard case you received from us. However you may keep any accessories as our free gift.
- Shipping fee is NOT refundable.
- Note: We do not provide prepaid shipping label (returns shipping label)
How do I set up a return?
Chat with us online, or email us at email@example.com so we can get started on the return or exchange process. We’d love to hear your feedback too.
What if I'm not happy with the fit of my frames?
Most frames can be easily adjusted to improve the fit. Just go to any local optical shops and they will make minor adjustments for free or a small fee. We are happy to reimburse you the cost of one adjustment (up to $10) within 30 days of purchase.
If you still feel uncomfortable with your frame, let us know! Our glasses are only available in one set size, but we’d be happy to recommend a style that might fit you better.
What do I do if I'm experiencing issues with my prescription?
Sometimes it takes a few days to adjust to a new prescription, but if you use the glasses for up to 1 week and are still having ongoing trouble with your glasses, chat with us online or give us a call at 866-485-0808, Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–8 p.m. ET. We’ll help determine the issue so that we can re-make your glasses and make sure that your prescription is just right!
How do I get a lens replacement?
We can’t replace lenses for frames not from us, but we are happy to put brand new lenses for frames purchased from us. Just chat with us online or or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a replacement.