Protecting glasses is as important as fitting a pair of glasses, and protecting your glasses does not mean clear your eyeglasses as frequently as possible, you should clear your eyeglasses in the right way:
- Use the special glasses cloth to wipe your eyeglasses;
- When your glasses are wet by rain or perspiration, you should wipe the lenses towards the same direction;
- Do not put your eyeglasses in the humid surrounding or completely exposed to the sunlight;
- Use your both hands to take off your eyeglasses, and let the lenses upword;
- If the screws are loosed, tight them in time;
- If your eyeglasses are tint added, do not dip it in deliquescent liquid, or the tint will be damaged.
- Wash your eyeglasses with pure water and dry it with special eye glasses cloth.