Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of sunglasses are good for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of sunglasses are good for me?

I often work outdoors and expose to the sun most of the day,what kind of sunglasses should I get?

The styling of prescription sunglass frames is nearly the same as with non-prescription sunglasses. Almost all of the same fashion, designer and celebrity eyewear options apply. However, several manufacturers offer wraparound prescription sunglasses with less extreme curves. You can visit some optical store online and your surely find a lot of sunglasses frames there with affordable prices.

Comment

Dark tinted color lenses can protect you from brightness, such as brown/gray/green.Polarized lenses could also prevent you from glare. If you often work outdoors, you'd better choose these kinds of lenses.

Comment

Thank you so much guys for giving me your opinions. I really appreciate it. God bless you all.

Comment

Hi Aiyana! Good day! First, make sure the sunglasses you want to buy can block 100% UV rays. Next, choose the right style that go with your own style. If your face is small, then look for smaller glasses. If your face is larger, then look for larger glasses. Remember not to choose the same shape glasses as your face shape. Otherwise it will look ugly on you.

Comment

Working...
          X