What is Glaucoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Glaucoma

For 46 years of existence, This is my first time that I encountered heavy headache, redness,blurred vision and teary eyes, I know this is not normal anymore, what should I do? i think this is getting severe, thank you!!!

hello, Glaucoma is damage to the optic nerve from high eye pressure. it causes eye redness, eye pain, headache, and blurred vision that come and go. If you think you have sign & symptoms like this, be sure to have your eyes check with eye professionals,

Comment

If you are over the age of 40 and if you have a family history of glaucoma, you should have a complete eye exam with an eye doctor every one to two years. If you have health problems such as diabetes or a family history of glaucoma or are at risk for other eye diseases, you may need to visit your eye doctor more frequently.

Comment

Let say i have a glaucoma, do I have to wear glasses all the time? Can i use contact lens instead of eyeglasses?

Comment

My father has a Glaucoma, but he never use glasses, his eye treatment is eye drops which is prescribe by his eye doctor, its kinda expensive but it can prevent to worst the case,

Comment

Most individuals with glaucoma can wear contact lenses without any difficultly if they wish. he primary circumstance in glaucoma patients which would make wearing a contact lens difficult or relatively contraindicated is following glaucoma filtering surgery.

Comment

I noticed that my eyes get teary most of the time, i had a checkup with a family doctor, but he refer me to optometrist, because he thinks that I have a glaucoma case, is glaucoma a severe case? will I get blind?

Comment

Working...
              X