Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some good ways to make my sunglasses look new?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are some good ways to make my sunglasses look new?

I just bought my sunglasses for several months but they look quite old now.

To make your sunglasses look new, you should take good care of them. First, always keep your sunglasses clean, you should clean them every day. Second, when you don't use your sunglasses, you should place them in the sunglasses case. Otherwise it is easy to get scratched and bent if you put them in other places, which may make your sunglasses look old. When cleaning your sunglasses, make sure the cleaner is suitable for your sunglasses.

Comment

Your sunglasses was bought just several months ago, so there is no problem that you can make it look new again if you take good care of them. In the first place, you should avoid putting it in your bag randomly, for it may be scratched.

Comment

The sunglasses should be put in its own case with a piece of cloth around it. Then, you should attach great importance to its cleaning.

Comment

You can choose some certain kind of cleaner that suits your sunglasses and clean it once a week. At last, you’d better be more careful when using it. Try not to break them carelessly or touch the lens with your fingers.

Comment

Working...
          X