Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to select a suitable pair of sunglasses for myself?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to select a suitable pair of sunglasses for myself?

Of all kinds of sunglasses,which one would suit me best? How can I choose one that suit me best?

In my opinion, choosing the right sunglasses for you should depend on many factors,such as your hair color, skin tone or face shape,etc.It also depends on the personalities and personal preferences.

Comment

Personally, I think there are several tips for you to choose a suitable pair of sunglasses for yourself. In the first place, you should be aware of your own face shape, which is a quite important step before buying a pair of sunglass. The sunglasses you are going to buy must decorate and modify your face shape, as well as the whole dressing.

Comment

Choose sunglasses that flatter the shape and color of your face, along with your own personal sense of style.

Comment

Thanks much for your different opinions everyone. Have a good one.

Comment

The 3 main things to be kept in mind before picking sunglasses are:
            • Never contrast your eye color and the color of the lens. Like Grey eyes look great with Grey lenses.
            • Never match your face shape and the shape of your face. Like round frames for round faces. NO!
            • Never go overboard with the size of the frame, similarly never pick a drastically smaller sized frame.

Comment

Working...
            X